hey

hey

A HEEL-GIRL

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Photos by Vincas Cygas


I give you the second look of our latest collab with ALDO shoes. As I mentioned on the previous post, we teamed up to give you a closer look to ALDO's new fall 2016 collection, which - trust me - is as unique and as comfy as it can be!

This time I pulled more feminine look if we talking shoes. As most of you probably noticed - I am a heel-girl (and proud.) Sneakers, flats and slippers are three coolest things invented, if you ask me, but there is nothing as powerful, self-confident and elegant as heels. I won't even start spilling reasons why. WORD! I first tried walking in heels when I was sixteen and since then I love any kind of shoe that has even a little heel on it, midd'ies are my favourites!

When it comes to clothes I wear this time - it's pure eclectic. Mixing silky, shinny bomber jacket with a cozy mohair sweater underneath is something less expected but so much fun, right? Again, you can find these clothes at Aprangos Galerija, their new fall/winter collections are stunning!




ALDO shoes / Scotch & Soda bomber jacket (Aprangos Galerija), Carine Roitfeld x Uniqlo skirt, Broadway NY knit (Aprangos Galerija), Morgan bag (Aprangos Galerija)

Post created in partnership with "ALDO" and "Aprangos Galerija"

1 comment:

  1. Good style.I think you have great ideas on your dressing .You have good dressing sense. Thank you for sharing your though here.

    ReplyDelete