hey

hey

RED. ALWAYS.

Friday, September 09, 2016


Photos by Vincas Cygas



Red coat can be a day-saver when it comes to the cloudy weather, right? And it goes perfectly with my favourite vintage (!) handbag too. Double success! 

This time I teamed up with the World's beloved shoe brand ALDO to give you a closer look to their new beautiful fall collection. I picked my 3 favourite pair of shoes and styled 3 different looks for you to get the sense of the collection: sporty/chilly, elegant/eclectic and classic/boyish. 

My first look is all about the comfort and pop of colours. Colour blocking is always my favourite, mixing reds, blues, yellows and blacks together gives you a playful touch when pulling any kind of outfit. Love the new ALDO sneakers, they are super comfy and have that Balenciaga meets Marni look, don't you think? But the price, the price of these sneakers is the key!

Also I am super excited about the latest fall/winter collections at Aprangos Galerija , this Morgan red coat (or a day-saver) and a turtleneck made a perfect match with my new shoes. 

K.

P.s. Talking clothing pieces that makes you feel happy on a blue day, what is your favourite day-saver?



ALDO sneakers / MORGAN (Aprangos Galerija) turtleneck and coat / LEVI'S 501 jeans / KOMONO watch 

Post created in partnership with "ALDO" and "Aprangos Galerija"

No comments:

Post a Comment